onsdag den 7. juli 2010

(almost) forever

It's written all over your face
that you're broken and feel misplaced
how I wish to take your weakened hand
and tell you I'll always be your man
I'll replace all of those idiotic fools
who have made all of these ridiculous rules
as you and all of the other tiny girls
have based your lives on and created your worlds
you're my baby and I can't stand to watch you cry
and as the others you don't really understand why
all of the words could fall so easily apart
and how you could end up with a broken heart
he'd promised to love you forever and more
and now you're silently laying on the floor
you embrace the pain as if you deserve it
but I tell you, it isn't worth it
you're so much better than any I've ever met
and he's the one who's going to regret
the loss he will suffer from losing you
and I know that it was all you had left to do
but there's almost a forever in everyone
you just havn't find the actual one
who can give you more than almost and near by
which will only lead to tears and make you cry
no, someday you'll find a forever and always
who will be worth all the losses and tries

Ingen kommentarer: