søndag den 30. maj 2010

Easily.

I guess I'm wounded and it hurts a bit
Well, to be frank it hurts like shit..
I wish to let go of whatever we used to be
but I do not really want to be free or see
I do not want to realize the damage you cause
and, apparently, I pretend you have no flaws
the days have become so weary and way too many
and you cannot imprison me in my mind, sadly
I cannot interpret what you expect of me
and I cannot comply with your demands on me
I have walked this land of broken dreams before
but I do not want to visit or come here anymore
I want to dry the humid spots on my soaked pillow
and I want to fight away all the pain and sorrow
which roam in the extremity of light and dark
in my vacant mind and cause disorder in my fragile heart
as for now I'm out of words and will
and all I want to do is kill
I want to kill every bit of pathetic memory
that has a place and exists inside of me
as I move and pretend to no longer belong to you
I'm not sure you'll even notice or have a clue
someday you might discover a lack of suppression
since I'm gone and you no longer have anyone
whose compliance you can exploit and take advantage of
I'm the forever forgiving who finally had enough
I'm nothing but the silhouette of a forsaken daughter
who do not have the capacity to linger any longer
and I seek your lack of embracement in men of life
and pretend they'll easily substitute what I miss inside.

Ingen kommentarer: