søndag den 7. februar 2010

Baby, you're love blind

No, you don’t got a hold on me any longer
No, our friendship is not growing any stronger
Actually it tends to grow weaker by day
And what we used to have is fading away
I am tired of whispering comforting words
Every time you claim that it hurts
You think you feel the pain of love
And you claim you aren’t strong enough
I feel lethargic as I nod and dry your tears
And once again I fight back all of you fears
I fight your demons with my weapon of trust
A trust that piece by piece has been crushed
Crushed by your lack of attention
As you forget your pain and only feel affection
It’s okay if it’s all that matters to you
But it leaves me with nothing else to do
I’m tired and you make me sick
So I’m giving up, I’m giving in
I let you win
You can have your perfect life all alone
Don’t even bother ’cause I’m going home
Home to the places I used to enjoy
A place that aren’t dominated by a boy
I have loves that don’t mind to be with me
And unlike you they seem to be
Persons to rely on to hold my heart
So goodbye, honey, I take back your part.

Ingen kommentarer: